|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Generous Bonus + Company Benefits|
Interested in leveraging your trade experience to join a globally renowned brand who promote a diverse, challenging and motivating environment?
We've been confidentially contracted to bring on board a National Account Manager, who will be responsible for the companies key accounts. This role is of critical importance to maintain and progress the phenomenal success story of the business.
Reporting directly to the On-Premise Director, you will play a vital role in growing and developing new business nationally, whilst working to execute an exciting range of products in outlet with the backing of an established name and a recognised global marketing platform.
We are looking for someone who has extensive experience -and a proven record of success- managing national accounts for a large beverage company. This role will best-reward a natural salesperson who is not afraid to manage a base that may cross multiple sectors, someone who is skilled in developing category stories that translate into captivating pitches.
The business is committed to continued success and driving progress - you need to be able to walk-the-walk and talk-the-talk! If you are a strong team player with the self-motivation to make things happen and challenge yourself to achieve, this may be the role for you!
Primary Responsibilities include:
* Managing tender process with key operators
* Build and develop relationships with stakeholders
* Create and prepare tailored tender documentation / presentations
* Work alongside the team to identify new opportunities within the market
* Prepare financial proposals, analyse ROI and manage individual P&L
* Track and manage contract renewals with key accounts
* Plan and manage sampling / innovation days with key operators.
* Assist with annual business plans, channel forecasting and wider account management
* Represent the brand at trade shows and events as required
* The role will require you to be flexible and able to travel often
To apply for this position please email: mike (@caseltonclark.co.uk).
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who could be - please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme!
Caselton Clark are FMCG Specialists based. We usually work on the following: On Trade Jobs, Off Trade Jobs, FMCG Sales Jobs, FMCG Business Development Jobs, Trade Marketing Jobs, Consumer Marketing Jobs, Regional Accounts Jobs (RAM, KAM), National Accounts Jobs (SNAM, NAM & NAE), Category Manager Jobs and Senior Level Jobs.
For our latest vacancies please visit caseltonclark.co.uk