|Salary||€45,000 - €90,000|
This is your chance to help shape the future of Trade Marks and Designs in Europe. This is a leading IP law firm of Patent and Trade Mark attorneys and Solicitors. They have multiple offices across the globe and their European Trade Marks (TM) team spans the UK and Europe with TM specialists comprising attorneys, trainees and support staff.
The successful candidate will provide excellent service to the existing clients, they are varied and range from large multi-national corporations to smaller growth companies. You will also as support the continued growth of the firm’s TM Business in Europe. This role reports to the Senior Attorney/Team Leader.
You will benefit from the support of the TM team across Europe, this will ensure your successful integration into the Company. Full support will also be at hand from the highly capable clerical and administrative employees together with a bespoke case management system. This firm has the latest technology to provide secure and efficient service to clients whilst providing the environment for flexible and remote working.
If you are successful, you will work as part of a client facing team and will contribute to the TM business in the following areas:
• Preparing and filing EUTM Applications at the EUIPO
• Prosecuting EUTM Applications at the EUIPO
• Filing and prosecuting Benelux TM Applications
• Filing and prosecuting International Trade Mark registrations under the Madrid Protocol
• Preparing, filing and conducting EUTM opposition proceedings, invalidity and revocation proceedings and appeals before the EUIPO
• Conducting trade mark clearance searching
• Advising on the availability, protection, use, exploitation, enforcement and assignment of Trade Marks
• Coordinating Trade Mark application filing programmes across international markets
• Working with the TM Team, Partners and Marketing team on business development and marketing campaigns
The successful candidate MUST be a Trade Mark Attorney or Lawyer qualified in one of the member states of the EEA and a Professional or Legal Representative before the EUIPO. In addition, they will be able to demonstrate:
• Experience in the relevant areas of responsibility
• Fluent written and spoken English (the working language of the TM business is English) and ideally a 2nd language, with a preference for French, Flemish, Dutch or German
• The ability to assume responsibility for the client relationship
• The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Exceptional analytical abilities
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with clients and colleagues – verbal and written
• A highly motivated and pro-active attitude, with drive to develop the practice
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.