|Salary||Up to £45000 per annum + Pro Rata|
Opportunity for a talented individual to fast-track their progress with a world leading event company, overseeing their marketing strategy and project delivery across the global event exhibition portfolio. Join a progressive, global leader who create unmissable events, customers from all corners of the globe unite to share unique experiences where industry innovation is shaped, and individuals are inspired.
You will be reporting into the Marketing Director and providing vital support, this is a great opportunity to be involved in marketing transformation; you will play a key role in a company-wide innovation project. This role demands the ability to deliver clear and concise presentations that convey information and ideas, using a variety of media in an engaging manner. We are looking for someone who is results-focused and able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics.
Success in this role will require:
* 5+ years in B2B event marketing experience
* Experience of developing customer insight and improving customer experience
* Experience in stakeholder management (both internal and external)
* Experience in budget management, with an analytical, data-driven and highly structured approach to decision-making
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, we are looking for someone with the ability to easily adapt working alongside different teams
* Pro-active, hands on person that wants to be immersed in all elements of every project
* Excellent ability to multitask in a very fast paced role
* Proven relationship skills and the ability to build and develop working relationships business-wide
If you are confident you tick all the boxes, and have something special to offer, then apply now!
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to have a private and confidential call before progressing, do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton-Clark Recruitment are Media specialists operating the in the fields of Publishing, Conferencing and Events from Graduate to Director Level. We work in the following sectors: Media Sales, Marketing, Sponsorship & Exhibition Sales Jobs, Conference Producer Jobs, Senior Appointments both in London and internationally!