|Salary||Up to £35000 per annum + Bonus|
We're looking for a skilled Marketing Manager with B2B experience to join our clients' dynamic team. The candidate will assist with the marketing and audience development, while forging key relationships that will push the growth of the portfolio. The successful candidates' key objectives will be to plan and execute innovative, engaging campaigns that attract audiences and generate commercial opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager will include:
* Plan, create/edit marketing content for a variety of uses
* Strategy and delivery of delegate and media marketing campaigns within the portfolio across multiple channels
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to meet quality and time requirements
* Ensure website content (covering the marketing function) remains up to date and relevant
* Write and deliver clear data and creative briefs
* Email marketing, using marketing automation tools (Marketo)
* Understand product and competitor offerings to ensure messaging remains appropriate and effective
* Through the use of a detailed campaign tracker report on the success of media mix and use to develop the strategy
* Meeting KPIs assigned to the project and exceeding revenue targets
Key abilities and attributes of the marketing manager:
* 4+ years' experience in events marketing is a must (applications without this will not be considered)
* Highly organised and structured planner with the ability to deliver projects and campaigns in a timely manner
* Used to briefing and dealing with creative departments
* Able to prioritise competing demands against tight deadlines
* Strong IT skills, with the ability to pick up new systems quickly (e.g. SalesForce, CMS, Email Management Platforms etc)
* Experience working with SEO, PPC and CRM
* Commercially aware, results-oriented and tenacious
* Degree in business or marketing would be advantageous
If you are confident you tick all the boxes, and have something special to offer, then apply now!
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to have a private and confidential call before progressing, do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton-Clark Recruitment are Media specialists operating the in the fields of Publishing, Conferencing and Events from Graduate to Director Level. We work in the following sectors: Media Sales, Marketing, Sponsorship & Exhibition Sales Jobs, Conference Producer Jobs, Senior Appointments both in London and internationally!