|Salary||£26000 - £28000 per annum + Bonus|
We are looking for an experienced event marketing professional who is interested in developing their career with an established company, working across an interesting sector during exciting times of growth and development.
This role will be responsible for multi-channel execution and management, taking charge of campaign plans for each event and ensuring timely delivery (within budget). Strong interpersonal skills are a must as you will be working with key external suppliers and internal teams to ensure all channels are effectively optimised.
You will play a key role and work with Marketing Manager to identify new and insightful strategies and potential partnerships, demonstrating value through partner success and looking to define the impact on customer perception and the effect on business growth. Key responsibilities would include briefing, distributing and measuring marketing campaigns including: email, social media, press, video & events.
The ideal candidate will have:
* One-three years' experience of marketing, with a real desire to develop their career within marketing
* Creative background, experience working with external suppliers (i.e. designers) would be advantageous
* A degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field would also be desirable, as would proficiency in Photoshop and In-design
* Strong understanding of digital marketing platforms and assets
* Excellent copy writing skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, and be articulate, well spoken, and excellent communication, & negotiation ability
* Highly organised, with exceptional attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
* Able to produce marketing plans from overall strategy and oversee marketing campaigns to ensure smooth delivery
* Strongly results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics
If you are confident you tick all the boxes, and have something special to offer, then apply now!
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to have a private and confidential call before progressing, do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton-Clark Recruitment are Media specialists operating the in the fields of Publishing, Conferencing and Events from Graduate to Director Level. We work in the following sectors: Media Sales, Marketing, Sponsorship & Exhibition Sales Jobs, Conference Producer Jobs, Senior Appointments both in London and internationally!