|Salary||£24000 - £28000 per annum + Bonus|
Our client, a high-end specialist event organiser, is looking for a events marketing executive to join their team. They optimise traditional revenue streams to develop long-term relationships with key individuals. As a rapidly growing live media business they are keen to continue the success of their acclaimed premium events.
You will play a key role and provide vital support; this is a great opportunity to be involved in marketing transformation. This role demands the ability to deliver clear and concise presentations that convey information and ideas, using a variety of media in an engaging manner. We are looking for someone who is results-focused and able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics.
Success in this role will require:
* 1+ years' in events marketing experience is a must (applications without this will not be progressed)
* Degree in business or marketing or equivalent experience
* Results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics
* Highly organised with the ability to plan own workload and prioritise competing demands for time
* Excellent attention to detail; highly driven and analytical
* A confident, pro-active and enthusiastic approach; adaptable and flexible
* Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
If you are confident you tick all the boxes, and have something special to offer, then apply now!
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to have a private and confidential call before progressing, do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton-Clark Recruitment are Media specialists operating the in the fields of Publishing, Conferencing and Events from Graduate to Director Level. We work in the following sectors: Media Sales, Marketing, Sponsorship & Exhibition Sales Jobs, Conference Producer Jobs, Senior Appointments both in London and internationally!