|Salary||Up to £45000 per annum + Bonus|
Interested in leveraging your experience to join one of the worlds' fastest growing events businesses?
Our client is a dynamic business seeking a driven Digital Marketing Manager. Your role will involve leading campaigns across all digital channels, including email, social media, video and PPC, as well as optimising the online presence of all events. It is a challenging but rewarding environment where your heard work will truly be recognised.
We are looking for a natural leader who sees the big picture. This role will best reward and adaptable, resilient individual who understands the key role they play in growing a global portfolio of events. This is a highly strategic role where you will work with the central team in a high-energy, fast-paced role, driving progress on leading exhibitions.
What your day will look like:
* Oversee and guide business on digital marketing strategy & campaigns to improve performance
* Optimise online presence for all events within region
* Develop & improve use of video within event marketing campaigns
* Guide event teams on how best to increase visitors/attendees & exhibitors/sponsors via social media
* Delivery of all PPC campaigns, ensuring full optimisation to grow campaign results YOY
* Delivering insight on digital channel performance across event portfolio through regular reporting and benchmarking, recommending actions for optimisation
* Manage, coach and develop a Digital Marketing Executive
What our ideal candidate looks like:
* A minimum of 4+ years of experience in digital marketing is essential - 2+ years in event marketing is essential
* Strong interest & knowledge of trends, suppliers & developments in digital marketing strategy & implementation
* Technical interest and competence in basic programming for web, email, video creation, etc
* Ability to hit multiple deadlines and work under pressure
* Strong analytical approach and capacity to identify patterns and solutions
* Experience in leading people, and excellent capacity to interact with all levels of seniority
* High standards of all forms of communication - you will need to present and discuss digital reports, statistics and requirements in a non-technical way with all internal stakeholders, including senior level directors
* Excellent coaching, presentation, organisational & planning skills
If you are confident you tick all the boxes, and have something special to offer, then apply now!
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to have a private and confidential call before progressing, do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton-Clark Recruitment are Media specialists operating the in the fields of Publishing, Conferencing and Events from Graduate to Director Level. We work in the following sectors: Media Sales, Marketing, Sponsorship & Exhibition Sales Jobs, Conference Producer Jobs, Senior Appointments both in London and internationally!