|Salary||Up to £35000 per annum + Bonus|
Fantastic opportunity for an exceptionally driven marketer to progress their career with a leading events company, who operate globally. The Digital Marketing Executive is a vital role within the business and will report directly into the Marketing Director. Our client is supported by leading national and international firms, their portfolio boasts some of the most high-profile, longest running events.
We are seeking an analytical individual with a real passion for the technical aspects of digital marketing. You will be exceptionally organized and efficient and employ a pro-active approach to work, the successful candidate will be able to work under their own initiative to complete tasks on time and within budget. It is imperative you are committed to continued learning and improvement and keep up to date with the latest marketing trend and ensure optimum efficiency.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Proactively develop, implement and sustain SEO and PPC strategies
* Develop strategies for the dissipation of engaging online content including, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
* Work with the Content Manager to maximize the return on investment in our content materials
* Create original materials for use on social and other digital platforms
* Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
* Oversee the team strategies for social media marketing campaigns
* Collaborate with our graphic design team to create unique and engaging content and use tools to create original materials
* Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites to measure our performance and drive traffic to event pages
* Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends
* Engage with exhibitors and other key stake holders via social media
* Work with the PR company to ensure unified messaging and strategies
As an ideal candidate your background will include:
* 3-4 years' experience in marketing, with at least 2+ years in digital marketing; events exposure is essential
* Experience of using Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Hootsuite, Typo3, SmartFocus, hubspot, Adestra, Feathr, Ingo, Gleanin etc
* Experience in producing websites or assisting in development of websites, using WordPress, DreamWeaver and Photoshop. Working knowledge of HTML code
* Experience in developing and managing email marketing campaigns
* Knowledgeable about both current and upcoming developments and opportunities in the digital marketing sphere
* Post-secondary education (preferred) or equivalent experience in website development
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with and relate to all levels
If you are confident you tick all the boxes, and have something special to offer, then apply now!
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to have a private and confidential call before progressing, do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton-Clark Recruitment are Media specialists operating the in the fields of Publishing, Conferencing and Events from Graduate to Director Level. We work in the following sectors: Media Sales, Marketing, Sponsorship & Exhibition Sales Jobs, Conference Producer Jobs, Senior Appointments both in London and internationally!