|Salary||Up to £35000 per annum + Bonus|
Our client has recently undergone significant transformation, maintaining their position as a market leader and increasing their renowned reputation that reaches far beyond the industries in which they operate. Their content-driven, must-attend events are truly an unmissable experience. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead and work with the campaign teams (digital, creative, automation, social and PR) to ensure efficient and effective delivery against the integrated strategic marketing plan. You will create clear, compelling and concise briefs for the campaign team to ensure these teams are unified in their approach.
You will also be responsible for managing the day-to-day marketing budget and analyse data from communication channels to ensure that each channel is being optimised. You will maintain strong communication with delivery teams at all times to guarantee this.
Essential experience and qualities include, but are not limited to:
* Minimum three years' experience of creating highly effective tactical event marketing plans
* Degree in business or marketing or equivalent experience
* Experienced in managing and implementing all aspects of the event marketing mix
* Results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics
* Success in developing customer insight and improving customer experience
* Experience in stakeholder management (both internal and external)
* Experience in budget management, with an analytical, data-driven and highly structured approach
* Ability to build and develop working relationships across the business to facilitate the accomplishment of goals, leverage learning and share best practice
If you are confident you tick all the boxes, and have something special to offer, then apply now!
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to have a private and confidential call before progressing, do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton-Clark Recruitment are Media specialists operating the in the fields of Publishing, Conferencing and Events from Graduate to Director Level. We work in the following sectors: Media Sales, Marketing, Sponsorship & Exhibition Sales Jobs, Conference Producer Jobs, Senior Appointments both in London and internationally!