|Salary||£32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus|
Our client is looking for a skilled marketing professional who possess a strong understanding of customer targeting and segmentation. The ideal candidate will have multi-channel execution and management experience as well as the ability to manage the delivery of campaign plans for each event (on time and within budget). You will work with key external suppliers and internal teams, providing media support for each event to improve brand presence.
Other responsibilities will include managing the blog, securing content from partners, editors and exhibitors to drive new customers to the website. We are looking for someone who can analyse and define how partnerships impact perception and growth, providing regular reporting of event performance.
Must have abilities and experience:
* One-three years' experience of marketing
* Understanding of customer targeting and segmentation
* Excellent copywriting skills
* A real understanding of brands and understanding the importance of measurement
* Strong results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics
* Experience of working within the events industry is desirable
* Proficiency in Photoshop and In-design would be advantageous
* Degree in either Marketing, Business, Media or a related filed as a must have. A further Masters degree in a relevant field would be advantageous
If you are confident you tick all the boxes, and have something special to offer, then apply now!
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to have a private and confidential call before progressing, do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton-Clark Recruitment are Media specialists operating the in the fields of Publishing, Conferencing and Events from Graduate to Director Level. We work in the following sectors: Media Sales, Marketing, Sponsorship & Exhibition Sales Jobs, Conference Producer Jobs, Senior Appointments both in London and internationally!