|Salary||£33000 - £330000 per annum + Bonus|
Our client is looking for an extremely motivated and passionate marketing professional to work on key UK and International shows, including their industry leading events, using marketing tools to optimise engagement and conversion with potential exhibitors. The successful candidate will play a vital role in supporting specific partnership objectives that aid overarching event goals.
This role will best suit someone with experience delivering email marketing campaigns, including all aspects of execution to ensure a consistent customer journey. We are looking for someone with previous success in identifying opportunities and engaging audiences, always upholding high standard in campaign quality.
You will support the Marketing Automation Manager in driving adoption of marketing automation to support a smooth transition to new tools and processing to maximise impact. This is a very fast-paced and data driven role.
Key skills and experience required:
* Circa 1-year B2B marketing experience
* Hands-on experience of creating and reporting on email campaigns
*Experience of creating data selections and segmenting audiences
* Experience using email marketing or automation software (ideally Marketo, Eloquo or Dynamics desirable) is essential
* Customer-oriented, taking pride in exceeding customer expectations
* Highly organised with the ability to plan own workload and prioritise competing demands for time
* Excellent attention to detail; highly data-driven and analytical
* A confident, pro-active and enthusiastic approach; adaptable and flexible
* Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
* Experience of working to tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
* Basic image editing and an understanding of / ability to learn HTML - desirable
If you are confident you tick all the boxes, and have something special to offer, then apply now!
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to have a private and confidential call before progressing, do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton-Clark Recruitment are Media specialists operating the in the fields of Publishing, Conferencing and Events from Graduate to Director Level. We work in the following sectors: Media Sales, Marketing, Sponsorship & Exhibition Sales Jobs, Conference Producer Jobs, Senior Appointments both in London and internationally!