|Salary||£30000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
This is a pivotal trademark support position in a leading UK and European firm of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys. This is based in their main office in London, plus they have offices across the UK and in some major European cities.
They are a prestigious firm with a strong reputation in the industry and for this role they are offer a friendly working environment but also challenging and rewarding work. This is a busy position working for two partners of the firm.
An experienced Trade Mark secretary will be expected to be able to:
- Produce standard letters, file notes, memos etc. (in accordance with the firm's style)
- Print off deadline list for Fee Earners
- Be proficient in Word, PDF Docs and Microsoft Outlook packages - Inprotech experience and experience of document management system advantageous, but not essential
- Able to produce work from dictations and also from manuscript documents
- Scanning of document and e-filing is an important part of the role as there is generally a high quantity of this, and the secretary will therefore be expected to deal with this on a daily basis
- Processing invoices
- Assisting with deadline reminders
- Diary management
- Filing email correspondence to relevant DMS folder
- Processing fee earners' expense claims
The successful candidate will also be required to assist the Trade Mark paralegal with reporting of all applications, producing standard letters, routine forms, routine trade mark searching, presentation of results, standard prosecution reporting including; filing receipts, EU search reports, acceptances, publication letters and registration certificates. Also, any other ad hoc duties that may arise. Training will be given where necessary.
Skills and Qualities:
You must be able to produce high quality, accurate work, have good written and communication skills, be able to prioritise your own workload and work to tight deadlines if required. You need to have the ability to use you own initiative, be proactive and work with minimum supervision.
CITMA qualification is desirable.
If you are interested then please apply or get in touch to discuss further!
Either apply via this advert or:- Call +44(0)203 443 7085 or email email@example.com
Caselton Clark are a specialist Intellectual Property Recruitment agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on Patent and Trademark vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44(0)203 443 7090