|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
*This is a part-time (3 days a week) position. The salary will be up to a maximum of £40,000 pro rata (£66,500 full time equivalent)*
This is your chance to join this leading law firm's well-established and award-winning IP group. They are looking for an eager and able Trade Mark Attorney to join the busy and expanding team. You must be able to hit the ground running on a number of active trade mark matters.
The successful candidate will be advising a range of exciting clients, from start-ups to global brands, many of which are household names. They will work closely with a senior Chartered Trade Mark Attorney, and they will be expected to manage their own caseload, whilst being supported by an excellent team.
The ideal candidate will have a commercial and committed approach, a proven track record, and strong client care skills. Experience of the WebTMS database will be helpful.
The trade mark portfolio management team advises clients on the full range of IP issues relating to trade mark clearance, prosecution and management of registered rights, as well as disputes before the IPO. They also handle designs and domain name portfolios, and work alongside the wider IP team, which includes IP litigators, paralegals, and trainees.
Responsibilities will include (but isn't limited to):
- Conducting and co-ordinating trade mark clearance searches;
- Advising on registrability and cost effective filing strategies;
- Filing and prosecuting trade mark and design applications around the world;
- Preparing evidence and legal submissions to support registration, oppositions and cancellation actions, and other disputes;
- Preparing and negotiating co-existence and other agreements;
- Providing ad-hoc advice notes;
- Managing cost estimates effectively and billing on a monthly basis;
- Handling objections and oppositions;
- Managing and reporting watch notices;
- Instructing and overseeing the work of overseas attorneys;
Please get in touch for more information!
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- firstname.lastname@example.org - or - call:- +44 (0)20 3443 7083.
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on 020 3443 7083.