|Salary||£54217 - £63253 per annum + Additional Benefits|
*Salary* €60,000 - €70,000 (Flexible according to experience)
*This is a home-working role, so you may be based anywhere in Switzerland with good travel links. There may be some domestic travel involved and this will be covered by the company.*
This is a leader in Intellectual Property solutions services that cover most continents with dedicated on-site teams and scalable global knowledge centres in The Americas, Europe and Asia.
They are in need of an experienced Patent Searcher to join their growing business and work alongside the company's varied and dynamic client base, plus assisting Europe's Head of IP R&D Solution Delivery and Service Design. They are continually winning new clients and the workload demands the hiring of an additional searcher, there will be some client liaising involved but this is not a selling position.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Defining the search strategy (databases, classes and codes, keywords and indexing) and conducting patent searches including clearance (freedom to operate), patentability, and opposition / validity searches.
- Reviewing and analysing the search results and presenting deliverables to enable assessments.
- Supporting searches for due diligence for M&A for new brand acquisitions if and when.
- Supporting other IP-related information searches as required.
- Responsibility for maintaining the company's tools and resources.
- Keeping up to date with developments in the patent information field and providing recommendations for the searching tools and resources to be used internally.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience should be in one or more of the following industries; automotive, manufacturing, electronics or construction.
- Technical background / knowledge of mechanical engineering would be desirable.
- Experience with major patent related databases and hosts e.g PatBase, STN, Questel, and have proven experience in the patent searcher field.
- Previous experience as an EPO examiner would be highly desirable.
- Native German speaker (or at least able to conduct patent searches in German) and have fluent/business-level English.
- Excellent soft skills, articulation skills, listening skills, team-playing skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with a proven track record to deliver against objectives.
- Ability to work across cross cultural teams (prior experience of this would be desirable).
If you are interested then please apply or get in touch to discuss further!
Either apply via this advert or:- Call +44(0) 20 8076 8394 or email email@example.com
Caselton Clark are a specialist Intellectual Property Recruitment agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on Patent and Trademark vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44(0) 20 8076 8394