|Salary||£36144 - £41566 per annum + Additional Benefits|
Salary: €30,000 - €46,000 (According to experience)
This is a European powerhouse intellectual property firm with multiple offices across the UK and in major European countries. They provide comprehensive IP services across the UK and internationally. Their clients are many and varied, from blue-chip companies to small and medium-sized businesses around the world.
This is an important time for their Munich office as they recently merged with a German IP firm, calling for the need for an additional paralegal to assist their fee-earners as they continue to grow their German (and European) base.
This is your chance to bring your professional experience to an expanding law firm and join a workplace with varied activities in all areas of intellectual property protection. This is an attractive and varied office in a Munich office with good transport connections and an inviting and dynamic office team.
- You will ideally have completed vocational training and qualified as a German patent paralegal (Patentanwaltsfachangestellte) and have already gained professional experience in this field.
- You must have very good written knowledge of German and English.
- You should have good PC knowledge, especially with patent management software.
- You should value independent and responsible work and enjoy administrative activities, while also being open to teamwork.
Your tasks will include but not limited to:
- Forms and material processing
- Correspondence with offices, clients and colleagues
- Monitoring and listing of deadlines
- General office activities (telephone, dictation, file management, etc.)
- To assist lawyers in meeting deadlines and ongoing operations
If you are interested then please apply or get in touch to discuss further!
Either apply via this advert or:- Call +44(0)203 443 7085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Caselton Clark are a specialist Intellectual Property Recruitment agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on Patent and Trademark vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44(0)203 443 7090