|Salary||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
Salary:Circa £60K (depending on experience)
The purpose of this role is to provide specialist support and advice concerning all aspects of Intellectual Property across this company which is one of the leaders in manufacturing of glass and glazing for a number of different sectors. Work is done with a high degree of autonomy with each Attorney responsible for supporting an assigned portfolio of business areas within the group.
The Patent Attorney position includes all aspects of the professional's regular duties including:
- identification and protection of the Group's Intellectual Property;
- drafting and prosecuting of patent applications;
- enforcement of the group's IP by correspondence with infringers and, as necessary, initiation and overseeing of legal action;
- representation of the Group in legal proceedings before the UK and, or European Patent Office;
- instruction of Foreign Associates on action in overseas jurisdictions on behalf of the Group;
- in is anticipated that freedom to operate assessments will constitute a significant part of this role;
- training of non-IP specialists to increase company awareness on IP matters; project support.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate must be a qualified European and/or UK Patent Attorney having a background in either physical sciences, chemistry or engineering.
Analytical skills and good communication and language skills are necessary for the provision of high-quality advice (verbally and in writing) to Scientific & Technical personnel, and Management at all levels.
On offer is a unique opportunity in the industry in a truly international organisation. Benefits include company car, bonus, pension, on-site parking, and more.
Please get in touch for more information!
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- email@example.com - or - call:- +44 (0)20 3443 7083.
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on 020 3443 7083.