|Salary||£27108 - £45180 per annum + Additional Benefits|
Salary: €30,000 - €50,000 (Flexible according to experience)
For decades this firm has been among the European and Italian leaders in the field of intellectual property. They have a large number of IP professionals in their business and with offices across Italy, Europe, and internationally, they are truly a global legal business. Their diversity in legal, technical, scientific and linguistic backgrounds means that they are a unique force in the IP field and can draw from a range of legal talent to provide some of the top consulting work available to clients.
They are currently looking for a patent attorney to join their growing Verona office. You can be either an Italian and/or a European qualified patent attorney. Your technical background must be in either chemical engineering or electronics. You should have fluency in both Italian and English.
There is a good level of autonomy available in this position, and so candidates should already have an ability to handle clients, both old and new.
You can expect to get involved in:
- discuss inventions and processes with inventors or manufacturers
- analyse scientific or technical documents to assess whether an invention is patentable
- patent drafting and prosecution, e.g. response to office actions and to reports from patent examiners
- Infringement opinions
- Patentability opinions
- advise overseas attorneys on EP/IT filing and prosecution in relation to foreign patent applications
- keep up to date with legal developments in the intellectual property field
- work with solicitors and barristers to defend or enforce patents
- Opposition proceedings at the EPO
- deal with assignments of patent when a patent is sold or transferred
- advise on other intellectual property rights, e.g. designs or trade marks
- tutor and mentor trainee patent attorneys
Please get in touch for more information.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- firstname.lastname@example.org - or - call:- +44 (0)20 3443 7083.
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on 020 3443 7083.