|Salary||£54217 - £81325 per annum + Additional Benefits|
A well respected Intellectual Property firm in Belgium is in the need for an additional patent attorney to join their thriving business.They are looking for those that are European qualified and with a few years of experience under their belt. They are open to the level of individual and would consider those that are closer to the level of an associate.
You will have a technical background in electronics, however those with backgrounds in engineering and physics would also be of interest. Fluency in French and Dutch would also be very advantageous.
You would be working alongside a trademark partner of the firm and 3/4 consultants.
Your key activities:
* Analyze client needs and propose innovation and protection strategies.
* Carry out patentability and freedom of exploitation analysis.
* Draft and prosecute patent applications, including portfolio management.
* IP Disputes.
* Participate to scientific and training activities - represent our firm at professional events.
* You MUST be a qualified European Patent Attorney.
* Your background should be in electronics, or at least mechanical engineering / physics.
* You must be Fluent in English. Skills in French and Dutch (written and spoken) would be very advantageous, German is also plus.
* Stress resistant.
* Service minded; precise.
* Team player.
Please enquire for further details.
---- Apply ---
Email:- Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call:- +44 (0) 207 559 6702.
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on 020 7559 6702