|Salary||£15000 - £16000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
*Salary is confidential - Please get in touch for details*
Location: Home-working with frequent travel. Can be based in either Germany (preferable) or Switzerland, ideally in a metropolitan area with good travel links.
This is a leading services provider within Intellectual Property and Research & Development, they have won a number of large client engagements over the past few years and their approach within the IP services space is unique. A global specialist in knowledge processes with an international team of over 3,500 professionals who analyse, improve and execute knowledge-intensive processes and leverages its proprietary technology to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
They cover most continents with dedicated on-site teams and scalable global knowledge centres in The Americas, Europe and Asia, which allows them to provide multi-time / multi-lingual services. They offer excellent prospects for progression to all employees with world-class support.
Solutions Architect - Solution architecture is a practice of designing, describing, and managing the solution engineering in relation to specific business problems. A solution architect is the person in charge of leading the practice and introducing the overall technical vision for a particular solution.
You will be the Head of IP R&D Solution Delivery and Service Design Consulting Europe's junior and will be working alongside him closely.
This role is a 'bridge' between sales and operations, you will work closely with the company's clients designing the solution once they have signed up.
As a service provider, you will help clients with their IP processes, including (but not limited to):
- The Solutions Architect will work directly with the operations team; leading pre-sales solutions discussions, workshops, client requirement discussions, as well as creating solution designs and implementation roadmaps.
- The focus will be on creating research related solutions and programs for clients, covering; intellectual property, competitive intelligence, innovation and disruption tracking and other insights-related activities.
- Engage with client stakeholders and convince them of our capability and content expertise in the research and data analytics areas.
- Run on-site client workshops, either alone or with Operations, during the pre-sales discussions to identify client pain points and design customized solutions to address those pain points.
Assisting Patent Attorneys to successfully design IP strategy:
- Defining the technology themes for R&D teams.
- Building a competitive patent portfolio.
- Researching potential technologies and identifying open spaces.
- Focused patent drafting strategy to match R&D goals.
What is vital is the need for someone who understands R&D and has some corporate experience as this is the majority of clients they will be dealing with. You must have physical knowledge of how IP R&D services work and the service space, with a keen understanding of client-work and what clients want. This role is perfect for someone who can think for themselves and does not need to much hand holding, if you can hit the ground running and make an immediate impact you will progress in the role well.
This experience comes from a range of individuals - You may be a Head of IP, an R&D Manager or experienced with external IP R&D service providers. We are NOT looking for an IP attorney or patent attorney.
Technical background - Not strictly necessary but an advantage would be someone with an understanding of mechanical, or electronic matters. You will be servicing a wide range of German clients who are biotech, engineering, electrical, heavy industries, manufacturing and more.
You will be working in English and German.
Please enquire for further details.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call:- +44 (0) 203 443 7083.
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on 0203 443 7090.