|Salary||£70000 - £85000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
Salary: 80,000 krona per month GROSS
Location: Near Helsingborg, please get in touch for more details.
This is an R&D and IP company in the furniture and materials industries. They have worldwide-patented technology with a base that covers all fields related to their specific flooring but also to other applications such as furniture and surfaces. They have a strong and large patent portfolio, with all R&D activities taking place in this facility that is considered one of the most advanced in the world within the industry.
To provide Specialist Support and advice across the company concerning all aspects of Intellectual Property.
The company offers excellent opportunities for the right candidate to develop their knowledge and experience in all aspects of the professional's typical activities including:
- identification and protection of the Group's Intellectual Property;
- drafting and prosecuting of patent applications;
- enforcement of the company's IP by correspondence with infringers and, as necessary, initiation and overseeing of legal action;
- representation of the Group in legal proceedings before the relevant authorities;
- instruction of Foreign Associates on action in overseas jurisdictions on behalf of the company;
- freedom to operate assessments will constitute a significant part of this role;
- training of non-IP specialists to increase company awareness on IP matters; project support.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A fully qualified European Patent Attorney with a background in material sciences or engineering with:
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Good communication and language skills are necessary for the provision of high quality advice (verbally and in writing) to Scientific and Technical personnel, and Management at all levels.
- English language skills.
If you are interested, please get in touch for more details.
Email: Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call: +44 (0) 207 559 6702.
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on 020 7559 6702