|Salary||Up to £28000 per annum + Benefits|
Leverage your experience to join a non-profit in a vibrant media sector! Our client is passionate about providing impartial, indispensable information and are seeking someone who will strive to maintain their high standards. This is a unique opportunity to support the development and delivery of a new portfolio of events.
Success in this position demands experience in event management, sales and planning. Fundraising and budget planning skills will also be considered essential. This role will best reward someone committed to both personal and professional development, who will enjoy fantastic opportunity for progression
Key Abilities & Attributes Required:
* Experience in B2B event operations, with overall event delivery responsibility preferred
* Budgeting experience essential (overall P&L responsibility would be advantageous)
* Proven stakeholder management experience
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload whilst maintaining attention to detail
* Sound negotiating and influencing skills
* Remains calm and professional under pressure
* Ability to travel
If you are confident you tick all the boxes, and have something special to offer, then apply now!
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to have a private and confidential call before progressing, do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton-Clark Recruitment are Media specialists operating the in the fields of Publishing, Conferencing and Events from Graduate to Director Level. We work in the following sectors: Media Sales, Marketing, Sponsorship & Exhibition Sales Jobs, Conference Producer Jobs, Senior Appointments both in London and internationally!