|Salary||Up to £30000 per annum + Bonus|
This is a fantastic chance that would best reward an ambitious, self-motivated individual seeking to develop their skills. Excellent progression opportunities are available to those who maximise the opportunity. As Operations Manager you will report into the Senior Operations Manager and you will be responsible for ensuring that the event runs flawlessly - maintaining operational excellence, strong communication and high levels of customer care and support throughout the event cycle.
Key Responsibilities will Include:
* To devise and manage an operational plan for each event
* To ensure problem-free planning, exhibitor liaison, build-up, open days and breakdown for each event
* Formulate and control the operational budget in partnership with the Senior Operations Manager
* Provide operational advice and assistance to the sales, content and marketing teams
* Manage floorplan layouts with the relevant sales personnel ensuring they are correct according to all venue and LA regulations and are in line with the individual exhibition strategies
* Work with colleagues to achieve best practice in terms of operational planning and management
* Train, develop and appraise the Operations Co-ordinator under your control to achieve high performance
* Ensure effective control and monitoring of health and safety standards at the exhibition
* Continually provide the best possible customer service for our exhibitors and visitors
* Manage the design and build of feature areas to specifications and budget
* Contribute to evolving the brand in line with the strategy for the business
If you are confident you tick all the boxes, and have something special to offer, then apply now!
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to have a private and confidential call before progressing, do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton-Clark Recruitment are Media specialists operating the in the fields of Publishing, Conferencing and Events from Graduate to Director Level. We work in the following sectors: Media Sales, Marketing, Sponsorship & Exhibition Sales Jobs, Conference Producer Jobs, Senior Appointments both in London and internationally!