|Salary||Up to £27000 per annum + Benefits|
Our client is looking for a motivated Events Executive to join their team. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and build relationships with internal colleagues and key external individuals, acting as the main point of contact on all events.
This role will best reward a solution focused individual who is keen to learn and grow. Our client offers fantastic progression and development opportunities, as well as the opportunity for travel. Day-to-day responsibilities will involve event preparation and planning, on-site management and post-event reporting.
Success in this role will require:
* At least 2 years' relevant experience
* Prior experience of events coordination and administration
* Well organised and effective time management skills
* Excellent multi-tasking abilities and ability to work independently
* Outstanding supplier management skills
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office and experience of using CRM systems
Main Duties include, but are not limited to:
* To coordinate and administer a calendar of events, assisting in planning and delivering events within agreed budget levels
* To monitor and report back on the current status of all event planning
* To assist in the management of communications and marketing materials, including contributing to digital content
* To liaise with sponsors, speakers, delegates and exhibitors as necessary before, during and after events
* To provide assistance as required on various ad hoc projects
If you are confident you tick all the boxes, and have something special to offer, then apply now!
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to have a private and confidential call before progressing, do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton-Clark Recruitment are Media specialists operating the in the fields of Publishing, Conferencing and Events from Graduate to Director Level. We work in the following sectors: Media Sales, Marketing, Sponsorship & Exhibition Sales Jobs, Conference Producer Jobs, Senior Appointments both in London and internationally!