|Salary||£24000 - £27000|
Patent Secretary - Remote-working (Initial 6-month contract)
With offices across major cities in the UK and some in Europe, this is one of Europe’s largest dedicated intellectual property law firms. Established more than 100 years ago, they remain as passionate as ever about delivering the very best for their clients.
They are now looking for a Patent Secretary to join their team on fixed term contract for a 6-month period. The safety and wellbeing of their employees is a top priority, and this role can be carried out remotely from home. They will provide you with the support and equipment you need for a smooth induction. This role can also be based (or partly based) in this firm's Northern UK office (please get in touch for more details).
There is also a possibility that this role will be extended beyond the initial 6 months.
As a Patent Secretary, you will provide full secretarial, PA and administrative support to a Senior Associate within the Advanced Engineering team.
In this key role, you will:
• Prepare official forms for UK, European and international patent and design applications and some foreign patent applications
• Perform fast, accurate audio typing using an electronic audio system for the production of letters, emails and patent specifications
• Organise diaries and prioritise appointments
• Deal with all incoming email and post correspondence
• Maintain and submit expenses
To join as a Patent Secretary, you will need:
• Secretarial experience gained in a professional services firm
• A solid understanding of patent administration
• A track record of generating standard procedures and templates for repeat tasks
• The ability to manage Attorney’s emails, judge their urgency and action appropriately
• We’re looking for a team player with excellent organisational ability.
• Competitive salary
• Benefits such as healthcare cash plan and additional holiday purchase scheme
• Flexible working options
• Positive and welcoming work environment
This is an amazing opportunity to increase your patent knowledge and learn from senior members of a leading firm. You’ll discover a friendly team and a vibrant office, where you will gain valuable experience while benefiting from a healthy work/life balance. What’s more, you will receive a comprehensive induction, as well as excellent training and support from colleagues to enable you to hit the ground running and make a success of your time with our firm even from home. First round interviews for this position will be carried out via video call.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- firstname.lastname@example.org - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.