|Salary||28,000 - 30,000|
*Currently a working from home position but as restrictions are eased it will be a blend of WFH / in office (2/3 days a week). So you should be based in/near London*
This is a thriving London IP boutique, specialising in trade marks and designs. They act for a suite of famous brands, particularly in the entertainment, music, sport, publishing and fashion sectors.
We are seeking a permanent, capable and self-motivated Junior Trade Mark Paralegal to join the team as soon as possible. The role is varied, challenging at times but professionally very rewarding. The office environment is casual and fun, as this firms pride itself on taking a different approach to their work.
It is highly preferable that applicants for this role have successfully completed the CITMA Paralegal course, the Queen Mary Postgraduate Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice, or Bournemouth University’s Postgraduate Certificate in Intellectual Property.
A selection of the core day-to-day work involved is as follows:
• Filing and registering trade marks at UK and EUTM level, including priority claims;
• Filing and registering EU design applications, including priority claims;
• Liaising with foreign attorneys to prepare and file foreign trade mark applications;
• Dealing with trade mark renewals, recordals and licences;
• General anti-counterfeiting work;
• Docketing deadlines on our electronic system (IPPO / WebTMS);
• Ordering UK/EUTM searches, assisting with the analysing of results, and reporting to the client on risks / opportunities / views;
• Reviewing watch notices and reporting on those deemed potentially conflicting;
• Filing Notice of Oppositions, including extensions of cooling off periods, suspensions, and Notices of Appeal;
• Assisting our Paralegal and our Operations Partner in relation to all aspects of their work;
Our office working environment is informal, but the quality of our advice is top-tier. We value experience, self-reliance and personal drive as much as qualifications.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- email@example.com - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.