Location: London - Currently home-working and post-pandemic will be a mix of home-working and being present in the office.
*Salary currently confidential - Please apply or get in contact for details*
This is a newly-created position and we are looking for an experienced patent records administrator to join the records and formalities department of this intellectual property firm. This is a leading firm of IP professionals that has offices in the UK and Europe. They are based in modern offices and the culture is friendly, supportive, and collaborative, and within this environment you will receive excellent training and support, and take on real responsibility from an early stage. There are around 100+ professionals in the London office, so small and friendly enough for you to get to know everyone – but big enough to offer you great career prospects.
We are looking for an individual who has expertise in the coordination of procedural documentation for patent procedures.
- Inputting of key information and dates from internal and external post onto the records management system
- Managing urgent prompt list deadlines by liaising with the appropriate fee earner to ensure action is taken
- Maintaining the firm’s names database, including fax numbers and emails
- Printing and monitoring of EPO Mailbox communications
- Updating and maintaining the records management system using CPA data. Dealing with general queries from fee earners and secretaries
- Providing feedback and making recommendations for improvements to the Records Manager about new and existing procedures, processes and software
- Acting as Duty Officer (responsible for checking incoming post is assigned to the correct group)
- Removing case status reports & final reminder reports
- You MUST have experience of working in patent records
- A team player, willing to roll their sleeves up and complete whatever tasks are necessary to ensure the team delivers a good service
- The willingness to learn trade mark records procedures
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively
- A confident user of IT
- Inprotech experience
- CIPA Patent Administrator’s course certificate (if not, the willingness to take the course and sit the exam is essential)
- Experience of working with CPA Global
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- email@example.com - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.