|Salary||£35,000 - £45,000|
*Currently a working from home position until post-pandemic*
We are looking for a IP Paralegal with experience in trade mark, design and copyright matters to join this growing team in London on a full time basis. You will working for an international law firm representing some of the world’s most famous brands. An interest and experience in the retail, fashion, food and beverage, sports, beauty and e-commerce sectors would be an advantage. This is a newly-created role due to growth of firm and the workload.
Their London office is well-established with several teams of legal professionals specialising in varying types of law. They have a tight-knit Intellectual Property team, consisting of 2 Partners, 1 Counsel, and 4/5 Associates and trainees. This role includes supporting the Head of the department and two Associates. There is cross-over with the commercial team and there is a lot of international work on offer.
Responsibilities (include but aren't limited to):
• Working with lawyers to assist with preparation and filing of trade mark and design applications.
• Carrying out clearance searches and advising on trade mark, copyright and design clearance.
• Carrying out market and online research, investigations and legal research.
• Assisting with drafting and filing UK, EU and International trade mark and design applications and liaising with local agents and K&L Gates offices worldwide.
• Trade Mark and design prosecution experience, with UK, EU and international experience preferred. Design prosecution experience is essential to this role.
• Detail-focused and self-motivated.
• Strong organisational skills, with the ability to use initiative and manage multiple deadlines and projects.
• Ability to develop and work in a fast paced, intellectually rigorous environment.
• French or Italian language skills are considered an advantage.
• Excellent IT skills and good knowledge of MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel and Word).
• Ideally working knowledge of SAEGIS, Clarivate, TMView, Darts-IP and similar IP databases and products.
• Experience in online research, advanced search engines, and social media platforms is an advantage.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- firstname.lastname@example.org - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.