*Salary currently confidential at request of Client - Please apply or get in contact for details
This is one of the longest-standing established IP firms in the UK and over the years has grown into one of Europe's largest patent and trademark firms. The Bristol office is growing and the successful candidate will be the second paralegal recruited to join this office! Certianly an exciting time for this office and for the wider firm.
The main goal of this position is to provide a full support service to qualified and trainee Patent and/or Trade Mark Attorneys. Work as part of an overall team to ensure a high level of support is delivered across the Bristol office and the Firm as a whole.
Job Specification (some examples):
• Maintaining records for fee earner cases in respect of various formalities eg maintaining US IDS records for a patent family.
• Assisting fee earners in obtaining information from EPO, UKIPO, EUIPO, WIPO and other IP related websites and databases
• Preparing reports to clients in respect of UKIPO and EUIPO surveillance notifications, and EUIPO Search Reports
• Reporting grants of protection of designations of International Registrations
• Assistance with assignments, changes of name/address and other recordals, including obtaining/collating information on requirements/costs, preparing documents (eg Powers of Attorney) for execution by clients, preparing forms/instructions to overseas associates, monitoring progress of recordals and reporting to client
• You must have experience of working within an IP, legal or other professional services environment
• Ability to work independently to a high standard and use own initiative wherever appropriate
• Excellent organisational skills
• Efficient, able to prioritise to meet deadlines and multi-task
• Must be able and willing to learn new systems and procedures
• Very high attention to detail
• Good typing speed
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (2010)
• Working knowledge of PowerPoint advantageous
• Any experience of Inprotech Database system advantageous, although systems induction training will be provided
• Preference for CIPA Introductory Certificate in Patent Administration Course (IPAC) and/or CITMA Paralegal Course.
• The Paralegal job title applies to those who have attained one or both of these certifications.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- email@example.com - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.