*Salary competitive but currently confidential at request of Client - Please apply or get in contact for details*
With offices across the UK, Europe, and internationally, this is a well-established and award-winning IP prosecution and litigation practice. This is your chance to work within this exceptional practice that has expanded significantly over the past few years and continues to do so. Its team are regularly involved in large, multimillion-pound, high profile cases before the High Court and Court of Appeal.
This is a full-time role based in their London office with the option of 3 days in the office and 2 days from home if preferred.
Your overall aim is to provide support to the litigation team and be responsible for support and assistance to solicitors, both in terms of litigation support and general PA.
- Assisting with Court hearings and trials
- Assisting with Expert meetings
- Preparation of case updates
- Disclosure review
- Legal research
- Expert Identification
- Filing documents using the Court’s online system (CE-Filing)
- Interfacing with other firms of solicitors to agree the content of court papers
- Preparation of papers for external use (court, barristers, witnesses etc.)
- Internal document management (both electronic and paper files)
- External document management (i.e. eRooms, archives)
- Attending hearings of interest to the team
- Assisting with the Litigation Twitter account
- Interfacing with internal travel team to manage solicitor travel and interfacing with internal teams to open new client files
- Dealing with solicitor expenses
- Diary management (e.g. arranges meetings, conference calls, etc.)
- Fielding calls where appropriate and taking accurate and detailed telephone messages
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion to get into Intellectual Property.
- A Bachelor’s degree, law degree or certificate in paralegal studies (but this is not essential)
- Prior experience in an IP environment is expected
- Confidence with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Confidence in Document Management Systems
- A consistent, reliable, flexible manner and good timekeeper
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- The ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- email@example.com - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.