Location: North England – Working from home flexibility on offer.
*Salary currently confidential but open – Please apply or get in contact for more details*
A chance to join a national law firm with a local reach. They are more than just a law firm – they are a team of people working together to help individuals and businesses navigate life’s ups and downs. You will feel a part of a friendly and inclusive environment, the firm values you for who you are and what you bring – your ideas will be hear. The work they do has been recognised in the awards they have won.
Their national Intellectual Property team supports businesses of all sizes, across all industry sectors, in relation to intellectual property strategy, value generation, exploitation, enforcement, and risk management . The team’s work ranges from trade mark filing and portfolio management to patent litigation, and includes all aspects of advisory, contentious and transactional intellectual property work save for patent filing and prosecution.
They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Associate to work with the National Head of Intellectual Property on the further development and growth of the firm’s patent and trade secret litigation practice. The business development aspects of the role will be focussed primarily on the market for technical IP litigation in the North of England, but the role will have national and international reach.
They are looking for a Patent Litigation specialist (not trade marks) and ideally from a Patent Attorney firm who have a IP Solicitor service / division. You must be an existing IP litigator with Patent experience – all hard IP (patents) not soft (trade marks).
What we’ll need from you:
• Ideally a minimum of 4 years PQE as a dedicated contentious IP lawyer.
• Significant experience in patent litigation, including acting on patent litigation matters from inception through a contested trial, judgment and post-judgment activity.
• Experience in conducting and advising in relation to infringement and validity analyses.
• Experience in engaging with experts and assisting in the preparation of expert reports in patent disputes.
• As much experience with hard IP disputes as with soft IP disputes, and ideally more.
• Primary interest in developing career in hard IP disputes and specialising in patent litigation.
• You will need to be able to commute to Leeds infrequently.
• You need an appetite to hunt for business.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.