|Salary||£20000 - £22,000|
IP Support Services Administrator (IPSS)
This role involves processing IPSS work up to a medium complexity within an allocated work team and after consolidation of knowledge and experience developing a broader knowledge of a 2nd work team within IPSS.
We have started to actively look for someone to join us on a 6 month fixed term contract – this is to work remotely from home so they can be based anywhere in the country. Please get in touch for more details on this going permanent.
We are looking for candidates with 6 – 18 months experience in a records department. They must have experience using the EPO mailbox and Inprotech. In our IPSS team we now have a good structure and the starting position is ‘IPSS Administrator’, starting salary £20,000. The next position up is IPSS Senior Administrator. We will need to review candidates and their experience before discussing salary and title / where they would fit in our structure.
• Learning and processing work at a low to medium to high complexity level in their allocated work team and gaining the experience of each process to fully demonstrate competency in each task:
• Actioning incoming correspondence (hard copies, email and EPO electronic mailbox) and scanning and saving to the correct location within the firm’s document management system.
• Updating the firms IP portfolio management system to record details of IP cases and key information from correspondence, including official due dates.
• Notifying IP attorneys and other staff within the firm that correspondence has been received.
• Monitoring both internal and official due dates and ensuring necessary tasks are completed in a timely fashion.
• Producing high quality written communication, including internal correspondence and correspondence to clients and external agents.
• Liaising with IP attorneys, other staff, and external agents in order to complete the actions outlined above.