|Salary||£32,000 - £39,000|
This leading European Intellectual Property firm has several vacancies available in their dedicated formalities department. Their formalities department is dynamic and central to the firm, it consists of around 26 people split into 4 teams:
• Patent Support Services
• Patent Renewals
• EP Validation
• Trade Mark Support Services – TMSS (which includes TM Renewals).
The main purpose of the role is to undertake work at a high complexity level within at least one of the four main IPSS (IP Support Services) work teams above, and to a medium level of complexity in at least one of the remaining three.
So they are open to the candidates’ experience and will judge each on a case-by-case basis as to what team they would feel their experience suits best. The formalities department has a clear career path, experience focus points and associated salary rungs to ensure that formalities is seen as a strong career choice and one which can allow motivated individuals to develop and build a long-term role at the firm!
As explained, what team you aim to join will determine your specific workload, but you can expect to be involved in:
- Actioning incoming correspondence (hard copies, email and EPO electronic mailbox) and scanning and saving to the correct location within the firm’s document management system.
- Updating the firms IP portfolio management system to record details of IP cases and key information from correspondence, including official due dates.
- Monitoring both internal and official due dates and ensuring necessary tasks are completed in a timely fashion.
- Preparing, filing, renewing and validating patent, trade mark, design (and other IP rights) applications and registrations. This will involve dealing with the Patent/Trade Mark office either directly, via foreign agents or via intermediaries.
- Liaising with IP attorneys, other staff, and external agents in order to complete the actions outlined above.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- email@example.com - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.