*Salary currently confidential - Please apply or get in contact for details*
Location: Munich - The candidate will start with remote-working. They also offer a very COVID safe office that is newly opened.
This leading European firm of IP professionals has an immediate vacancy for an individual to join their renowned trade mark team. We know this IP firm well, having placed IP individuals into their firm before, including into the Munich trade mark team. They are very collaborative and creative in the way they work - your ideas will be heard.
The purpose of this position is to provide administrative and secretarial support to the Fee Earners, liaise with the Operations teams in the UK, and complete any administrative / operations tasks for the Munich office. You will report into the Partners in the Munich office and the Director of HR & Business Management. This is a combination of trade mark team assistance and office management assistance and so you should be a well-rounded individual that can apply their talents to various tasks.
Key Tasks for Trade Mark Team assistance:
• Attend to daily administration requests for the Fee Earner's such as faxes, electronic file uploads, file management, scanning and photocopying.
• Provide secretarial support including generating standard letters (to clients and trade mark offices), PowerPoint presentations, creating client facing bills and processing internal expenses.
• Review and distribute incoming post and faxes (including scanning, saving, forwarding, etc.) and identify secretarial work.
• Electronic file opening, conflict checks, preparing physical files and evidence material (if required).
• Diary docketing on bespoke database (Inprotech) and maintaining the Fee Earners diaries.
• Assist the Fee Earners in managing their diaries which includes booking appointments and maintaining an awareness of their availability, schedule and location.
• Provide assistance when a Fee Earner is out of the office which includes taking messages, checking their e-mails, actioning tasks where appropriate and referring any tasks requiring urgent attention to another Fee Earner to be dealt with.
• Organise and plan meetings and business trips (including INTA).
• Calculate and prepare client invoices.
• Prepare translations of texts from English to German and vice versa.
Key Tasks for Office Management assistance:
• Meet and greet clients, visiting Fee Earners and other visitors, ensure meeting rooms are in good order and set up with the appropriate facilities / equipment required prior to meetings & coordinate booking.
• Act as the first point of contact for all Munich office operational needs and liaising with internal and external parties to resolve any Munich office operational issues.
• Work in collaboration with the UK Operations teams (Business Development, Finance, IP Support, IT, HR and Facilities) and maintain regular and timely interoffice communication which includes the reporting of key correspondence and keeping Heads of Operations informed.
• Procure office supplies required for the Munich office in line with budgets set and report expenditure against budget.
• Knowledge of and proven practical experience as Personal Assistant or Team Assistant, or in a similar position (e.g. Fremdsprachenassistent(in), Fremdsprachenkorrespondent(in), etc.) in a commercial or IP law firm, ideally 3-5 years plus.
• Excellent German language skills plus proven high level of English language skills (both written and spoken) – about 70% of daily communication is in English.
• Experience of working abroad or in an international / English speaking environment would be a plus.
• Experience of using PowerPoint, Excel and Word as well as a IP Database (ideally Inprotech).
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- email@example.com - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.