|Salary||€45,000 - €65,000|
*Location - Europe. This is a home-working position within Europe*
Salary: €45,000 - €65,000 (flexible)
This is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. They are powered by a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach allows them to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with them.
The company's clients come from a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
The Solutions Architect will join the European Solutions Architect team which is a part of the Intellectual Property Research and Development department (IPRD). The Solutions Architect will spearhead critical customer engagements by providing subject matter expertise.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Communicate and execute the company’s IPRD solutions
• Work with key stakeholders to develop a clear understanding of requirements and success criteria
• Serve as a technical consultant to IPRD clients
• Communicate directly with stakeholders on projects and show innovation and problem-solving skills in all elements of work
• Work with European clients and project teams across geographies and travel to client locations as and when required
• Provide the content lead on projects involving strong functional expertise and domain knowledge
• Develop standards and best practices for the modelling and reporting process
• Collaborate with delivery teams to ensure quality project completions and oversee delivery
• Engage business partners to ensure solutions are appropriate for existing business processes and specific level of readiness
• Develop new marketing solutions in collaboration with operations and sales teams
• Must be fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
• Ideally you will have an Engineering degree or equivalent in a technical field. We would also consider those with Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Bio / Polymer research / material science / formulations backgrounds.
• You should have 5-7 years of relevant experience in a service organization (IP research consulting firm) OR in a corporate role specializing in R & D, IP, or Competitive Intelligence
• Possess creative problem-solving and excellent troubleshooting skills
• Excellent soft skills, articulation skills, listening skills, team-playing skills and interpersonal skills
• Ability to analyse and synthesize the available data and bring out value-added insights to the client
• Strong experience in project management
• Proven experience of research report and analysis generation in an R & D environment
• Ability to build credibility and strong professional relationships at all levels
• Ability to work autonomously, self-manage and use initiative to problem-solve
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.