|Salary||£30,000 - £40,000|
If you are an experienced intellectual property administrator then this is your chance to work for a UK Top 100 commercial law firm! With offices across Europe and the globe, they are recognised by clients and industry alike as being distinct for their unique culture and market-leading practice areas.
The Team - This firm has a substantial IP practice comprised of over 50 lawyers, Trade Mark and Patent Attorneys and specialist support staff practising in this area. They are recognised in Chambers, Legal 500 and WTR for a number of IP related fields including trade mark filing and prosecution, Patent filing and prosecution, litigation, advertising, brand management, sport and media and entertainment.
The client base is varied; from well-known multinationals to start ups, however, much work is focussed on the following sectors: advertising/marketing, retail, fashion, entertainment, technology, automotive and sports.
Examples of Responsibilities:
• Providing administrative functions and support for the department, and provide support to associates and
• Opening new Patent, Trade Mark, Design, and Dispute records on receipt of client or Attorney instructions.
• Opening corresponding new client and matter records.
• Opening templates for client/government body as necessary.
• Entering all deadlines within incoming correspondence.
• Confirming all deadlines within incoming correspondence/receipts.
• Running and sharing due date and reminder reporting with Attorneys.
• Administrative duties including filing documents and preparing correspondence.
• Assisting in the preparing and filing of new applications.
• Reporting and invoicing filings, acceptances, publications, and grants.
• Preparing Intellectual Property Office (IPO) responses for submission.
This is a challenging role as an IP administrator within a broad Trade Mark and Patent practice. The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in an involved team environment. They must be highly organised and be able to maintain a high attention to detail. They must have a flexible nature and a co-operative and willing attitude.
You must have experience as an IP administrator or records person in a previous Patent and/or Trade Mark practice or law firm. Previous experience of Patent and/or Trade Mark docketing would be very beneficial. The role is close to a 50/50 split between patents and trademarks, perhaps leaning a bit more towards trademarks.
Experience or knowledge of Patent and Trade Mark Docketing Systems would be beneficial.
Experience or knowledge of Word, Excel, document management systems and Outlook would be beneficial.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- email@example.com - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.