|Salary||£40000 to £65000|
This company is a global leader in glass and glazing manufacturing, feeding three major business areas. Their mission is to be the global leader in innovative high-performance glass and glazing solutions, working safely and ethically.
To provide Specialist Support and advice across the Group concerning all aspects of Intellectual Property. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their knowledge and experience in all aspects of the professional’s typical activities including:
• identification and protection of the Group’s Intellectual Property;
• drafting and prosecuting of patent applications;
• enforcement of the group’s IP by correspondence with infringers and, as necessary, initiation and overseeing of legal action;
• representation of the Group in legal proceedings before the UK and, or European Patent Office;
• instruction of Foreign Associates on action in overseas jurisdictions on behalf of the Group;
• it is anticipated that freedom to operate assessments will constitute a significant part of this role;
• training of non-IP specialists to increase company awareness on IP matters; project support.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A fully qualified UK and/or European Patent Attorney with a background in physical sciences or engineering
• Excellent Analytical skills
• Good communication and language skills are necessary for the provision of high quality advice (verbally and in writing) to Scientific & Technical personnel, and Management at all levels
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.