|Salary||€110000 - €130000|
*Specific location for this position - More details will be given on application or please get in touch.*
This is a newly created position for a digital security services company that operates globally.
THE PRIMARY AIM OF THIS ROLE IS TO ENSURE THAT TECHNOLOGY EXTRACTION AND PROTECTION ARE IN LINE WITH THE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES IN THE FIELD OF PHYSICS/ELECTRONICS, COMPUTER IMPLEMENTED INVENTIONS AND BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGIES, THEREFORE A SOLID UNDERSTANDING OF TECHNOLOGY IS PARAMOUNT TO THE SUCCESS OF THIS POSITION.
• You would work closely with the Research & Development team and harvest and capture innovation.
• We need you to pro-actively look for inventions and create and maintain awareness about use and necessity of patent applications. Solicit disclosures of inventions and assist inventors in timely filing accurate disclosures.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• An eye for detail and precision.
• Liaise prior art search reports from external providers and assess feasibility and patentability.
• Formulate strategic practice recommendations in response to legal and technical developments.
• Prepare internal freedom to operate (FTO) opinions.
• Contribute in the acquisition, protection, defence and enforcement (drafting, filing, prosecution, opposition, appeal) of patent rights.
• PhD and/or master degree in Physics/Electronics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or other related scientific disciplines with a strong understanding of computer implemented inventions and blockchain technologies in order to bridge the gap between software and technical effects.
• The successful individual has to be truly interested in new technologies / digital technologies.
• A minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in drafting and prosecuting patent cases.
• You must be a European Patent Attorney, either part or fully qualified.
• We need someone who is proactive, works to a solid structure system and with a collaborative working style. You must prove to be a solid team player with the ability to manage relationships with different senior members of staff in the company.
• Possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional team across departments and divisions.
• Shows flexibility under stress and delivers quality work with strong attention to detail in an autonomous manner.
• Fluent in English and French a plus.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.