|Salary||£45000 - £50000|
This is a global leader in the development of blockchain technologies – providing the tools and techniques for a scalable, stable, and secure infrastructure in global trade.
The Patent Attorney role is a unique opportunity to help build one of the leading patent positions in the blockchain space and put it to use in support of the commercial objectives. The role would suit a recently qualified patent attorney in private practice who would like to experience working in-house, a team small enough to provide broad exposure to, and significant responsibility for creating and exploiting commercially valuable IP assets. We would also consider those who are part-qualified attorneys or who are finalists.
• Understanding the cutting-edge technology behind the patent portfolio
• Liaising directly with the R&D team, project teams, and external collaborators to identify inventions and to determine how best to protect them
• Coordinating on patent filing, prosecution, and oppositions
• Evaluating third-party IP opportunities and risks
• Creating presentations and written content about the company's intellectual property assets
Qualifications and Requirements:
• You are ideally a qualified European Patent Attorney with around 1 – 2 years of post-qualification experience. Would also consider those that are part-qualified or a finalist.
• You should have a hi-tech technical background - computer science, electronics, physics, or mathematics.
• Keen interest in learning about Bitcoin, blockchain, and related areas of technology
• Experience in international patent prosecution across multiple jurisdictions
• Ideally experience in open-source licensing issues and IP audits
• Ability to undertake patent drafting, global prosecution, and European opposition matters
• Ability to undertake and evaluate patent-landscape opinions
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.