*Salary currently confidential at request of Client - Please apply or get in contact for details*
This role presents a unique opportunity as it includes a possible job share of a London Team Leader role! There may be the need for this position become a job share in order to ensure London paralegals continue to enjoy easy access to a local Team Leader. Candidates who are experienced team leaders will be considered favourably. However, the TL element does not exclude those with no formal experience, but wanting to take on additional duties and who clearly possess role model qualities.
This is one of the longest-standing established IP firms in the UK and over the years has grown into one of Europe's largest patent and trademark firms.
The purpose of this role is to provide a full support service to qualified and trainee Patent and/or Trade Mark Attorneys. Work as part of an overall team to ensure a high level of support is delivered across the London office and the Firm as a whole.
Job Specification (not limited to):
• Maintaining records for fee earner cases in respect of various formalities eg maintaining US IDS records for a patent family.
• Assisting fee earners in obtaining information from EPO, UKIPO, EUIPO, WIPO and other IP related websites and databases
• Preparing reports to clients in respect of UKIPO and EUIPO surveillance notifications, and EUIPO Search Reports
• Reporting grants of protection of designations of International Registrations
• Preparing basic correspondence/emails to clients, IP offices and overseas agents
• Preparing standard reporting letters to client
• You must have experience of working within an IP, legal or other professional services environment
• Ability to work independently to a high standard and use own initiative wherever appropriate
• Excellent organisational skills
• Efficient, able to prioritise to meet deadlines and multi-task
• Must be able and willing to learn new systems and procedures
• Good typing speed
• Any experience of Inprotech Database system advantageous, although systems induction training will be provided
• Preference for CIPA Introductory Certificate in Patent Administration Course (IPAC) and/or CITMA Paralegal Course.
• The Paralegal job title applies to those who have attained one or both of these certifications.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- firstname.lastname@example.org - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.