*Salary currently confidential at request of Client - Please apply or get in contact for details*
This position is covering a permanent position where the individual is unavoidably out of the office. It is a fixed term contract for 3 months, but flexibility is helpful as it may need to be extended.
This role presents a unique opportunity as it entails a very limited amount of Patent work, approximately 10%. However, those without any patent experience will still be considered favourably as patent experience is not essential.
This is one of the longest-standing established IP firms in the UK and over the years has grown into one of Europe's largest patent and trademark firms.
Purpose of role:
To provide a full support service to qualified and trainee Patent and/or Trade Mark Attorneys. Work as part of an overall team to ensure a high level of support is delivered across the London office and the Firm as a whole.
Job Specification (some examples):
• Maintaining records for fee earner cases in respect of various formalities eg maintaining US IDS records for a patent family.
• Assisting fee earners in obtaining information from EPO, UKIPO, EUIPO, WIPO and other IP related websites and databases
• Preparing reports to clients in respect of UKIPO and EUIPO surveillance notifications, and EUIPO Search Reports
• Must have experience of working within an IP, legal or other professional services environment
• Ability to work independently to a high standard and use own initiative wherever appropriate
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good typing speed
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (2010)
• Experience of Inprotech Database system and Serion/SAEGIS advantageous
• Working knowledge of PowerPoint advantageous
• Any experience of Inprotech Database system advantageous, although systems induction training will be provided
• Preference for CITMA Paralegal Course.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- firstname.lastname@example.org - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.