*Salary currently confidential, please apply or get in contact for details* (Flexible according to experience)
*This is a home-working role, so you may be based anywhere in France with good travel links.*
This is a leader in Intellectual Property solutions services that cover most continents with dedicated on-site teams and scalable global knowledge centres in The Americas, Europe and Asia.
They are in need of an experienced Patent Searcher to join their growing business and work alongside the company's varied and dynamic client base, plus assisting Europe's Head of IP R&D Solution Delivery and Service Design. There will be some client liaising involved but this is not a selling position.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Performing prior art searches, including patentability searches, freedom to operate (FTO) searches, and opposition / invalidity searches
- Reviewing and analysing search results from the team and preparing deliverables to enable assessments
- Responsible for timely delivery of the project reports by the EU team members
- Team upskilling – understand team’s training needs and impart training
- Front-end communication with German clients; and other EU clients
- Supporting searches for due diligence for M&A for new brand acquisitions if and when
You need to be experienced in patent searching and ideally have a technical background in mechanical engineering but other scientific backgrounds will be considered. Ideally you will be a native German speaker (or at least able to conduct patent searches in German) and have fluent/business-level English.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- firstname.lastname@example.org - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.