|Salary||22,000 - 26,000|
This leading European firm of IP professionals has an immediate vacancy for an individual to join their growing team. The purpose of the role is processing IPSS work up to a medium complexity within an allocated work team and after consolidation of knowledge and experience developing a broader knowledge of a 2nd work team within IPSS.
We know this IP firm well, having placed IP individuals into their firm before. They are very collaborative and creative in the way they work - your ideas will be heard.
This is a 6 month FTC for someone with at least 12 – 18 months IP experience, who must have experience using the EPO mailbox and Inprotech. Please note this would be a remote working role for 6 months only. If the role were to be made permanent (who knows what may happen in 6 months) then they would be required to be based in Southampton although it may be extended remotely on a fixed term basis.
• Learning and processing work at a low to medium to high complexity level in their allocated work team and gaining the experience of each process to fully demonstrate competency in each task:
• Actioning incoming correspondence (hard copies, email and EPO electronic mailbox) and scanning and saving to the correct location within the firm’s document management system.
• Updating the firms IP portfolio management system to record details of IP cases and key information from correspondence, including official due dates.
• Notifying IP attorneys and other staff within the firm that correspondence has been received.
• Monitoring both internal and official due dates and ensuring necessary tasks are completed in a timely fashion.
• Producing high quality written communication, including internal correspondence and correspondence to clients and external agents.
• Liaising with IP attorneys, other staff, and external agents in order to complete the actions outlined above.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- firstname.lastname@example.org - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.