*Salary currently confidential, please apply or get in contact for details* (Flexible according to experience)
*This is a home-working role, so you may be based anywhere in the Netherlands*
This is a leader in Intellectual Property solutions services that cover most continents with dedicated on-site teams and scalable global knowledge centres in The Americas, Europe and Asia.
They are in need of an experienced IP Research Associate and/or Patent Analyst to join their growing business and work alongside the company's varied and dynamic client base, plus assisting Europe's Head of IP R&D Solution Delivery and Service Design. There will be some client liaising involved but this is not a selling position.
Example of tasks:
• Prepare search strategies to identify relevant patent and scientific literature in a given technology domain, and subsequent analysis.
• Identify and report innovations in a specific technology domain through analysis of patent, product, and academic literature
• Assessment of commercial potential of new technologies vis-à-vis existing technologies and market players
• Proven track record in deriving data driven insights, the ‘so what?’, that add value to Evalueserve’s clients
• Prepare research reports to be shared with scientists/R&D Managers/technical personnel of the client organization etc.
• Identify key features of a product / technology and map these features on to patented subject matter to determine freedom to operate
• Review of reports related to patentability, Invalidity / Opposition studies and Freedom to Operate searches
Education and Experience needed:
• Experience or background in Mechanical, automotive, manufacturing, construction or mechatronics is needed
• Technical background/knowledge in mechanical engineering would be desirable.
• Experience with major patent related databases and hosts e.g. PatBase, STN, Questel, and have proven experience in the patent searcher field.
• Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Fluent/business-level English, other languages would be a benefit especially German and/or French
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- email@example.com - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.