*Salary currently confidential - Please apply or get in contact for details*
This leading European firm of IP professionals has an immediate vacancy for an individual to join their growing team and to provide secretarial and paralegal support to Patent Attorneys. We know this IP firm well, having placed IP individuals into their firm before. They are very collaborative and creative in the way they work - your ideas will be heard.
• Reviewing incoming post and faxes to determine priority and identify paralegal work.
• Keep reminders for each case of the Patent Attorney and ensure that these are kept up to date.
• Help to keep Patent Attorneys diary, booking appointments and knowing their whereabouts.
• Give paralegal support including audio typing, copy typing, generating standard letters, and creating invoices for charging clients.
• Deal with incoming paralegal work without supervision in the appropriate way.
• When Patent Attorney(s) is out of the office, taking messages, checking their e-mails, and making sure that anything requiring urgent attention is dealt with by another Patent Attorney.
• Delegating work to Paralegal Assistants and giving them ad hoc training.
• Having responsibility for case files.
• Meeting urgent legal deadlines.
• Ideally at least 2 years Patent Paralegal/Secretarial experience of working in a busy environment. It would be highly advantageous if you have experience with Designs and Anaqua.
• Experience of working in a role where high levels of concentration and meticulous attention to detail are critical.
• Ability to work in a methodical manner and adopt a logical approach to individual tasks.
• Ability to move to different stages in the process to complete each task assigned.
• Ability to prioritise and manage fluctuating workloads, demands and deadlines.
• Ability to learn the preferences / requirements of multiple Paralegals / Patent Attorneys and clients and adapting approach to meet their needs.
• Ability to work independently and complete routine tasks without supervision.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- email@example.com - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.