|Salary||30,000 - 25,000|
Location: London – Flexible on working arrangements and possible remote-working for the right candidate.
Are you an experienced IP individual but fancy something unique and outside of the usual law firm environment? Then this role may be perfect for you!
This job opportunity is with an independent not-for-profit charity that is partnered with employers, education, and governments. They are using international best practice to raise standards in apprenticeships and technical education, so more young people and employers succeed.
This is a global movement spanning over 80 countries. They support young people across the world via competitions-based training, assessment and benchmarking, with members’ national teams ultimately testing their ability to achieve world-class standards in the biennial ‘skills olympics’. The insights they gain from training as part of this global network help them raise standards across the UK.
This is a full-time fixed-term contract role of 3 – 6 months, but with the amount of work needed it will most likely be 6 months.
We need a highly motivated and proactive individual to coordinate the intellectual property management and assist in providing IP advice and legal services. You will be working solely on IP for the organisation. You will be responsible for all matters of administration relating to patents and other forms of IP, including organising data, creating and maintaining a database of IP information, producing a robust process for updating IP records, reviewing contracts and advising on any matters relating to IP.
Examples of Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Create a robust process for managing and updating the new IP log
• Create and manage a new IP log ensuring the accuracy of all data
• Review and advise on new and existing contracts concerning IP
• Review any existing IP rights and advise on new IP rights for the organisation
• Preparing any vital documents concerning the IP of the organisation
• Managing deadlines and prioritising work for self
• Double-checking diary deadlines
• Preparing documents and correspondence for internal and external clients
• Filing supporting documentation
• Initial preparation of documents required for the filing of patent applications
• Processing and filing of incoming/outgoing physical and electronic mail.
• Experience in working as an IP administrator or in an IP admin/records role.
• Experience in working with patent, copyright and trademark procedures.
• Experience in liaising with various stakeholders in an organisation.
• Knowledge and understanding of current IP law, including patents, copyright and trademark.
• Knowledge and understanding of contracts concerning IP.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent computer and IT skills.
• Able to work to own initiative with broad direction.
• Able to work to deadlines.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- firstname.lastname@example.org - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.