|Salary||€0 - €0|
*Salary currently confidential at request of Client - Please apply or get in contact for more details*
A leading top-tier European intellectual property firm is hiring a trademark attorney (Rechtsanwalt) to work alongside their specialist team of attorneys (both in Munich and the UK). This constitutes one of the leading IP teams in Europe, they regularly work with national and international clients - protecting some of the world’s best known brands across a wide range of industries and spanning many sectors.
With offices across Europe, this firm brings together the specialist services of trade mark and patent attorneys with intellectual property solicitors and German Rechtsanwälte, providing a ‘one-stop-shop’ for all IP and related issues.
What you can expect:
• Advising national and international clients (in both English and German) on all issues relating to the protection and enforcement of trade mark, design, copyright and unfair competition law, including custom seizure matters, filing strategies and IP related contracts
• A growing team of motivated and friendly colleagues in Munich and the UK
• Involvement in interesting cases at the edge of legal developments
• Representing clients in negotiations, German civil court proceedings and before the German and EU Trade Mark Offices (including GC and CJEU)
• Direct contact with clients (including a number of the world’s market leaders in their fields)
• A modern office in the city centre of Munich
• A competitive salary package and firm events
• The potential to assume responsibility in a growing local team
• You must have 1-4 years' post-qualification experience
• Both State Exams (with ‘Prädikat’) or foreign equivalent
• LL.M. is preferred but not essential
• Previous experience in Soft IP, ideally in an international or IP boutique law firm, or otherwise proven passion for Soft IP
• Experience living/studying/working in an English speaking environment or other foreign country
• To be fluent in German and English (other language skills welcome)
• To be a motivated team player, willingness to assume responsibility in a growing team from day one as well as a “hands on” mentality
• To have a general willingness to travel (depending on the circumstances), e.g. to the other company offices or client meetings
• To have the ability and willingness to work well independently and also as a member of a multi-cultural, multi-lingual, international team
• To be highly credible, with good business judgement and thought processes, supported by a diplomatic approach and sound decision-making skills
• To possess excellent interpersonal skills, and use these to actively building relationships internally and externally
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.