*Salary competitive but currently confidential at request of Client - Please apply or get in contact for more details*
One of the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare companies is looking for an experienced patent formalities officer to join their Patent Law Department.
You will support patent attorneys and will be responsible for the administrative process of patent procedures worldwide. Within this administrative process you will manage all formalities from the time of filing the patent application and facilitate input of relevant documents and dates into the patent management system.
There is a home office policy in place where the candidate can work 2 days a week at home and 3 days in the office.
• You are client-oriented and manage tight deadlines, can work in a structured way and attach great importance to data reliability.
• You have knowledge of commonly used computer programs (Excel, Word, Outlook,etc.) and ideally with IP management/docketing systems (Memotech, IP Manager, etc.).
• You have experience with IP administrative support in the legal industry (patent office/department, law firm).
• You are familiar with formal and procedural requirements of patent offices worldwide. Being a Certified Formalities Officer would be an advantage.
• You have excellent communication skills and fluent (both written and oral) in English.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- email@example.com - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.