Salary = Open
Founded in the early 1900's, this is one of the leading Intellectual Property firms in Italy. Since then it has continued to manage intellectual property matters for Italian and foreign clients. Their firm is an IP-boutique, assisting foreign clients in all fields of commerce and technology and providing a complete range of consulting services before the Italian IPO, OHIM, WIPO and the EPO
They are well-staffed with experienced patent, design and trademark attorneys and paralegals and can assist clients in all fields of commerce and industry. They are hiring for their Milan office with hybrid-working arrangements on offer.
Their patent practice currently handles thousands of patents in all fields of inventions, and with particular experience in relation to mechanical, automotive, electronic, chemical and life-sciences technologies.
They are hiring for an individual with the following profile:
- A Qualified Italian patent attorney and/or European patent attorney
- A degree in mechanical engineering, or similar that lends itself to this technical background
- Ideally a minimum of 10 years patent experience
- Fluent or working ability in Italian; fluent in English
• Consulting and advisory work in support role to head of department, as well as directly with clients.
• Drafts and prosecutes patents in mechanical and related fields.
• Drafts and prosecutes designs in all fields.
• Litigation support as technical expert.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.