*Salary currently confidential at request of Client - Please apply or get in contact for details*
Location: Home-working from within the UK.
This is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. They are powered by mind+machine; a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. They work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
This is a technical specialist role, you must have a high level of understanding of chemical regulations (laws constantly changing, environmental impacts etc.). This role has been created due to strong growth in the area, there is a lot of exciting work coming in for this company.
• To provide evidence of efficacy and safety (preclinical and clinical) as per regulatory requirements.
• To extract, analyse and collate toxicology data from various clinical/toxicology/efficacy related databases like TOXNET, HSDB, PubMed, Medline, ScienceDirect etc.
• To evaluate quality of different toxicity studies (such as systemic toxicity, genotoxicity, skin/eye irritation, sensitization, carcinogenicity, reprotoxicity and developmental, toxicokinetics studies) as per OECD/ ICH /FDA guidelines.
• To identify, evaluate and summarize critical toxicology data for drafting hazard or safety assessment on a chemical (pharmaceuticals/ cosmetics/ nutraceuticals/ agrochemicals/ botanicals/ biomedical devices).
• To prepare research reports/ dossiers according to the international regulatory guidelines.
• To draft environmental assessment for various chemicals with respect to persistence bioaccumulation and toxicity.
• Ideally an M. Pharm./M.S. (Pharm.) in Pharmacology/Toxicology/Regulatory Toxicology or a discipline that lends itself to this
• Capability of interpretation of results and analysis of key toxicity data
• Knowledge of OECD/FDA/EPA guidelines for preclinical toxicity studies
• Knowledge of various toxicology/ pharmacology/ clinical/ regulatory databases like TOXNET, ECOTOX, PubMed, e-Chemportal, clinicaltrails.gov, EFSA etc.
• Basic knowledge of clinical trials
• Basic knowledge of eco/environmental toxicity (e.g. biodegradation, toxicity to daphnia, fish (acute and chronic), toxicity to algae)
• Knowledge of dose calculation/conversion
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.