|Salary||£70,000 - £90,000|
*For this position the firm is very open for the right individual - They would consider part-time, full remote-working, and contract work. Please get in contact to discuss*
We are representing one of the UK’s leading intellectual property firms that is consistently recognised by the leading UK legal directories. The culture is friendly, supportive, and collaborative, offering a competitive salary, flexible working, excellent benefits, and a whole host of regular social events and wellbeing initiatives. Consistent top-quality client service is a hallmark of their approach.
In addition to core responsibilities, you can choose to get involved in areas that interest you, be it business development initiatives, training and recruitment, delivering technical seminars or joining working groups to review internal procedures and propose change. You will be expected to keep up to date with legal developments in the intellectual property field, and regular team meetings are timetabled for all fee earners to share knowledge.
There are three core practice groups covering Trade Marks, Chemistry & Life Sciences and IT & Engineering. The firm has built a strong and diverse client base working closely with entrepreneurs, universities, SMEs, multi-nationals and legal firms worldwide.
The Trade Mark team is commercially focused, motivated and proactive, and it carries out the full range of trade mark protection work, including:
• Drafting and filing - including pre-filing advice to clients, issues of registrability, drafting specifications and preparing and advising on file registrations;
• Contentious issues - including opposition and cancellation actions, infringement and anti-counterfeiting matters; and
• Portfolio management and advice.
We are looking for a trade mark associate who meets the criteria below. We are happy to discuss different working arrangements and would consider applicants who wish to work part-time or remotely.
• Qualified UK Trade Mark Attorney or a European Qualified Trade Mark Attorney;
• Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience;
• Strong basic skills in drafting, filing, prosecution and searching;
• Excellent client service skills;
• Commercial awareness;
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.